Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So I guess to start this off I should tell you all a little about myself.

I am 23 years old and am married to a WONDERFUL Husband. My hubbies name is Shane Proctor and he is 26 years old. We were married on June 21, 2008 on a beautiful day infront of the Bow River here in Calgary. We started dating May 16, 2003 and have been together ever since, our brothers were and still are best friends since they were 3 and they were the ones who set us up. Shane was my grad date too while I was still in Grade 12. We bought a house after being together for almost 2 years in the neighbourhood we were both raised in, on April 15, 2005. Shane proposed on our 4 year Anneversary at my favorite resturant Open Seaseme with my best friend and his girl friend at the time, both our brothers and their girl friends on a private balcony. It was super romantic!!!

Now its almost our 1 year Anneversary for being married and life could not be better. We have our ups and downs but always seem to make it through everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment