Monday, December 7, 2009

Been a While

Wow its been forever since I have been on here and so much has changed.
I am proud to announce Shane passed his first year in school. I was so proud of him and everything he does for us!!!!! He is officially a second year apprentise and plans to go to school to become a third year in May 2010.

In early June of 2009 we found out I was pregnant. The first few months were a little rough and we had many scares but thankfully everything has worked out just fine. They thought our baby had downs syndrome, after many tests including an amnio we discovered our lil Cocoa Creampuff is A-OK!!!! There was also a worry about my and the babies hormone levels, thinking that the baby may not develop as fast as it should but that has also proven to be wrong.

We are so excited to have a lil one on the way. We have decided to keep the baby's sex a surprise and can't wait until we find out if we are having a little girl or boy. Either way we will be the happiest parents ever! The nursery is ready to go and we are somewhat ready to be parents lol there is always a fear of what will happen of course.

I was laid off from my job in September being almost 6 months pregnant. It was hard at first but now we are becoming a little more finacially stable and I am really enjoying being home so I can enjoy every minute of this miracle growing inside of me. Shane has tried to get in as much overtime as he can, some nights working 12 hour shifts. I truly love my husband for everything he has done and is doing for his new family. I could never imagine a day without him in my life!

Our lil one is due January 19th, which means that there is only 6 months left if you can believe it. Time has just flown by so fast!

Anyways I will try to post way more on here and want you all to keep in touch!

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness you are back to posting!!! We miss you out here!!!

    ReplyDelete